? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (22 Ratings)??22 Grabs Today. 32054 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Storm? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (25 Ratings)??20 Grabs Today. 18428 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Cobalt Flower BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, January 15, 2009

A stressful week..But I won't let it bring me down!

So this past week has been pretty darn stressful and really hard to cope with in alot of ways.Kyle, Tiffany, and me moved into our new two bedroom townhome and I love it but I admit it was a very stressful move for us all. I love living with both of them and I am so glad that Tiffany will not be alone here in springdale living by herself..that part really scared me because I know it gets lonely ya know, but I'm glad she lives with us and we can be assure that she is okay everyday now! My best friend Shannon finally had her baby, She had a little girl and named ger Ryleigh Deneah Miller! It's so crazy to call her a mommy because we are so young still and I can remember like it was just yesterday..me and her walking through the halls in high school talking about how cool and wierd it would be if we were both to become mommy's at the same time and how exciting it would be. Which is crazy because last May When we graduated she found out she was already a month pregnant and didn't realize it lol, and then just a few months later I found I was and it seemed like everyhting we imagined was happening to us lol! I went to Stilwell last sunday to see her and the baby since I hadn't got to yet and I ran into some old friends..and now I wish I hadn't even went all the way into Stilwell because know I regret it because it has caused me some problems. And I know I desreved to be bitched I for not remebering to tell that I had seen them but I honestly didn't remember after I went and seen Shannon and the baby!But I have just learned to let it go and I wish that nobody would bring it up agian because I already hate myself for it and really doubt i will ever wanna go to that town again!I mean I told the truth and I have nothing to hide about it and I hope that people will believe me instead of believing what they hear from others.I have a baby on the way that will be here in two months and I seriously don't have time to stress over something like that, I already stress every damn day about how I will be able to help Klye and tiffany out now since I barely even work except for maybe four days a week and how I can still make enough each week to pay my personal things without having to ask for help. I have so much on my mind here lately and I don't want to lose one of the three most important people in my life because of all of this shit.All I know is I am tired of stressing so much so I am just going to stop worrying so much about it and just let it take care of itself the way it usually does because in my opinion that is all I can do really.

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

dont be so stressed BOO-BOO! I love you! I'm so glad we are living together too! It's like I'm living with a sister! :) Don't worry about all that other stupid stilwell stress,its not worth it. And don't worried about bills either, you just eat your nasty tuna and be pregnant!lol