? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (22 Ratings)??22 Grabs Today. 32054 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Storm? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (25 Ratings)??20 Grabs Today. 18428 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Cobalt Flower BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, January 5, 2009

"Cherish what you love the most..for one day it will be gone."


Sadness over whelms my heart at times...I get that lonely feeling now at moments because I know you are gone forever...When I am alone at times for a plit second I drown myself in tears staring at pictures of you knowing that I can not bring you back..I know this is a test from God to see how strong we really are...He wants us to see how precious life really is and how much we should cherish the moments we have for all we know in a split second someone we know and love can be taken from us in the blink of an eye...some say it is us merely being punished when the one's we love are being taken from us..except I believe each time a loved one passes on it is a lesson given to us from God...We learn somehting new each time..I have learned that we must be strong and brave for the sake of others around us..that if we need to cry..cry when others are not around so nobody see's your weakness except for you and the Lord above..I have learned over the years to hide my pain from others and to smile when it is needed..Although the one's we love will one day pass on and leave us behind here on earth..we must remember to always tell them how much we love them and care for them..I realize now thats the one thing I lacked and now it is too late to tell them face to face just how much I loved them...I can only tell them in my dreams..Cherish the people in your life you care for the most.. there's a reason they are in your life!

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

awww..i love you girl!