? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (22 Ratings)??22 Grabs Today. 32054 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Storm? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (25 Ratings)??20 Grabs Today. 18428 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Cobalt Flower BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, January 1, 2009

A nightmare with a twist that I can't anwser!


You know how it feels when you have a nightmare that you can't control and when you wake up from it you just wanna scream at the top of your lungs but you freeze up? I had a nightmare a few nights ago now that made me wake up like that and it wasn't just the nightmare that scared me..it was the part of my dream where I got to see my brother and talk to him! In my dream it started out I was in a two story house and i was runnin from some guy who was chasing me and I remember I ran up the stairs and ran to the bathroom..but as soon as I opened the bathroom door I saw my brother, he was in the shower and when he seen me he poked his head out and asked me "you still love me don't you"..I told him "yes i do ..why?"..he just looked at me and smiled and said "I was just making sure"! I remember in my dream he just stood there while I hugged him and just stared at his beautiful smile that I have missed seeing so much! But no sooner did I look him in the face I was right back in my nightmare, I was in my apartment laying on the bed with Kyle and I was seeing hands from our dryer and people floating above our back window in the closet area. We ran outside and when I closed the door behind us I looked over by the ledge and seen a cat holding it's paw out to me and I don't know why but my first reaction was to ask the cat "who are you" and the cat just kept it's paw out and said.."Bam" And all I could say was " your not Bam!" and thats when I woke up and I staring looking around the house and I wanted so bad to scream out loud and just start balling but I couldn't for some reason..I just looked down and saw kyle asleep so I laid back down beside him. I was so scared to fall asleep after that!I keep thinking back on that dream and wondering why it had to be that way..why did I get to see Bam only for a split moment..Is he trying to tell me something? I called my sister to tell her about my dream and I finally broke down last night telling her the dream. I didn't think it was fair that the very first dream I had of my brother had to be in my nightmare! I really wanted to know the anwser but I know that nobody can teel me why it was that way..except for maybe Bam..I think he was simply trying to let me know that He's still with me and checking up on me to see if I still love him even though he's not around. I still do think of him and wonder about him. I know now that he is still here and that he watches all of us and he may not get to talk to us very much but I finally realize that he can still talk to us and tell us little things in our dreams to let us know he will always be there for us.We went to his grveside on christmas to see him..me,candice,chance,jerod, and david. Just to tell him hi and that we miss him, we didn't stay there very long but looking at his grave bohters me sometimes but i still don't wanna take it all the way in my heart that he is actually gone and I won't ever get to hug him again or anything...but I know now that I can do all of that in my dreams when he comes to me. I think his spirit isn't completely gone from htis life..I believe now that he is lingering behind in this life some to watch out for us when we need him and when he see's that we are loosing all hope and faith! I was scared of my nightmare at first but now I am glad that it happened because I got a moment alone with my brother to let him know I still love him and always will. Things happen to us in life that sometimes we can not anwser to why they happen, but I am beginning to realize that there are some things in life that you just have to experience yourself to see the meaning behind them all. I love you always Bam and will always have you in my heart and I will never forget you bubba!

0 comments: