? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (22 Ratings)??22 Grabs Today. 32054 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Storm? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (25 Ratings)??20 Grabs Today. 18428 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Cobalt Flower BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Moments where things get rough..but the best is yet to come"

Well today started out as a very rough day between me and Kyle but we eventually worked things out. We stress so much over the bills and stuff and how we will make it whenever I have to take leave for six weeks whenever the baby is born. He wanted to get a part time job along with handling the full time job he has now which is honestly too much to put on somebody! It made me feel bad because I get mad at myself because I don't do as much as I can ..I mean yeah okay so I'm pregnant but hey that don't mean I am disabled and can't work more. I only get right now usually two or three days worht of work and not the full eight hour shifts but just usually six hours! I know i am capable of working more..I mean i really need the money to help out on saving and paying the bills we have ..and even though i only have 13 more weeks left I know i can work up until the moment I pop! Us moving here to Springdale has really made me and Kyle haver to grow up a lot faster than we would of..especailly since we have a baby on the way and we ahve lived over here for six months now! Also since we have lived here we have definitely grown on each other which is awesome...in Stilwell we were always argueing and fighting because of the drama there and the crap people would say! Over here we live together which is awesome and I totally love it,we're always together and I have learned so much about Kyle since we have lived here and I love it because we are more open with each other!I know that things will be tough and hard whenever our baby girl gets here and I know we will be very busy but as soon as my first three weeks are up I am definitely looking for a better job and I know things will get better for us.Everyhting you go through in life happens for a reason and I know me being with Kyle and having our baby was meant to happen to open our eye's to the good things in life and yeah sure we'll have rough times throughout our entire live's but they will always work out!

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

im so proud of you guys!love ya!