? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (22 Ratings)??22 Grabs Today. 32054 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Storm? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (25 Ratings)??20 Grabs Today. 18428 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Cobalt Flower BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Finally figuring things out..

Well today was a really rough day at first but I am glad to say it worked out for the best.Me and kyle ending up having to go to the doctor today because I have been having some serious pains. Come to find out our little girl could be ready to meet us sooner than we thought lol!I know I still have 8 weeks befroe my actual due date but I believe she is going to grace us with her presence sooner than that. She is a very healthy baby which makes me happy because it let's me know the things I have been doing weren't harming her but simply making it easier for her to get here.I can't wait to meet her and see what she looks like for the first time..:) I know she will be a very pretty little girl and will take after both me and her daddy...she just needs to give us a few more weeks that way we can get ready for her arrival, for instance we still have to get the baby bed and carseat and pretty much everyhting and have our baby showers so we will definatly be ready when she gets here!I can feel her move around all the time now and sometimes I will just lay in bed late at night and play with here and see how hard she will kick me. I know she can hear my vioce and everybody else now, Especailly her daddys and her aunt tiffanys vioce since we are always around each other.She has a lot of people waiting patiently to meet her and I am definatly the biggest fan of hers lol..I just hope she doesn't hurt her mama when she is coming out lol...I wanna endure the pain for her but I don't want it to be brutal. I know that in the end It will al work out for the best!

0 comments: