? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (22 Ratings)??22 Grabs Today. 32054 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Storm? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (25 Ratings)??20 Grabs Today. 18428 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Cobalt Flower BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

She's almost here!

Well I haven't posted anything since the baby shower so I thought I would give an update..I am finally 35 weeks pregnant and she is almost here!!!I really can't wait anymore, I really want to meet her face to face..

This is the 3-d image of her face form a week ago..she's going to look like me in the face..but I know she is going to have her daddys pretty lips! She is going to be very beautiful and I know that we are excited to meet her. We have decided were going to start taking our stuff with us to every appiontment from here on out since we are getting so close and I have no idea how much longer we will have, It's simply up to her now..mommy has no control lol. I can't wait until she finally gets here and we get to hold her for the first time!

0 comments: