? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (22 Ratings)??22 Grabs Today. 32054 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Storm? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (25 Ratings)??20 Grabs Today. 18428 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Cobalt Flower BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, March 7, 2009

flashback...man don't you just love those..lol..

Well today was a very rough day today but it was good in the end..lol...me and kyle went to pick up afriend and on the way down there I kept getting flashbacks of the way things were before I got back with kyle and started having a life again, and let me tell you those are the flashbacks I don't want to have anymore..I had a moment where I was thinking about when I lived in bell with my friends and a guy I really didn't want to be with but for some reason I chose him over kyle. I realize I only went with him because he could get me out of the home I was in with my mom and get me started on my road of freedom which don't get me wrong was awesome and I loved every minute of the freedom, except the part of waking up every morning next to this guy that I didn't even love the way I love kyle..he was simply just too much for me to want to be with him. I remember every time he would go out on the road to work for a week at a time I was at my happiest because I could go out alone with my bestie and we could do whatever we wanted without them knowing. I remember one week in december they left out and I got a letter from Kyle the day of his 19th birthday telling me exactly how he felt..that he still cared and wanted to be with me, lol I remeber sitting in english class reading that note over and over again because I couldn't believe it! lol I knew right than that I wasn't where I really wanted to be in my life! I finally made the right decision and followed my heart the way I should of in the first place, and now I have the greatest life I could want! I have an amazing boyfriend and a little girl on the way and I know that it was meant to be this way... I know in the end that God always leads us in the right direction and we always end up in the right place no matter how long it takes us to get there!

0 comments: