? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (22 Ratings)??22 Grabs Today. 32054 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Storm? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (25 Ratings)??20 Grabs Today. 18428 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Cobalt Flower BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, March 27, 2009

Aww..I love hims so much!

Today has been actually a pretty good day for me. I actually got to spend times with my babys!! I love the fact that he's home during the evenings now..even though I get scared when I am home alone at night but I'm finally getting usest to it! It also will work out better for when Sydney finally arrives too because he will be home with us during the days and get to see her just as much as me! Kyle makes me so happy and makes me laugh so much lol :), I don't think i've ever laughed this much in a long time! lol some of the things he does and says just cracks me up..like the way he breaks out in these really goofy dances at random moments when were doing stuff! AHH..I just don't know what I would do without hims! I also started on my maternity leave today which I really hesitated on doing but know with only nine days left until my due date it's better to take it than be at work and my water break! But I started stressing this morning on the way home because I have my insurance to pay next week and no money for it and I don't want Kyle or anyone else to worry about my stuff when they have so much to worry about already! I can't wait until she's here and I can spend the time with her and then after my 6 weeks or maybe even less than that get back to work so I can take care of my own things! Me and Kyle both realize we're about to hit a really rough spot in life and I admit the next month is goping to be harder than ever but I know and he knows to that no matter what we will be fine! We alweays make it through!

0 comments: