? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (22 Ratings)??22 Grabs Today. 32054 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Storm? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (25 Ratings)??20 Grabs Today. 18428 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Cobalt Flower BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, March 26, 2009

MIne and Kyle's day out!


Well me and kyle had a doctors appiontment wenesday and it went really good I guess..still no baby but I am pretty sure the way I have been feeling she will be here soon! We are both so excited and can't wait until she is finally here, I am almost 39 weeks and let me tell you..ahh it's horrible! I stay hot all the times and I literally have to roll off the couch to get up if i'm laying down. It takes me a while to get up the stairs now too..lol kyle laughs at me when I run out of breath trying to wrestle with him :) but I still love him! I have never been so happy in my life, he's my other half and wihtout him I wouldn't be me's. We decied after the appointment to go to hte Gentry zoo which was alotta fun..we both needed to get out of the house for awhile and just relax!

This was the most annoying animal there..lol they kept coming up to our windows and staring at them selfs through it lol.!!

0 comments: