? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (22 Ratings)??22 Grabs Today. 32054 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Storm? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (25 Ratings)??20 Grabs Today. 18428 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Cobalt Flower BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, September 8, 2008

A week without my baby


Ok so I only thought life could get even tougher but than it did!!Kyle had to go to conway county for a week for jailer training and i'm totally NOT loving this! I couldn't sleep very good last night because he wasn't laying next to me the way he always is when I go to bed which made me sad and wanna cry but I held in the tears because I know he was probably feeling the exact same way that I was last night. I mean yeah I atleast get to talk to him on the phone every night fo r about five to ten minutes which helps me even better because I get to hear his vioce. The day that he left for conway county I wrote him a note and snuck it into one of his bags along with a picture of me and him so that way he would have something to remind him of me and him together and also so he would know that I would be right here waiting for him whenever he gets back, I really hope that he realizes how much I love him with all of my heart and soul and I would love to spend the rest of my life with him!! While he's gone I'm staying with Tiffany and billy so that way Kyle will be able to talk to me everynight on the phone or online. Also so that way he knows I'm not alone and won't get hurt and the baby won't get hurt in my tummy either.But I can't wait until friday afternoon whenever kyle gets to come home so I can give him a big oh hug and kiss because I miss him!!

0 comments: