? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (22 Ratings)??22 Grabs Today. 32054 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Storm? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (25 Ratings)??20 Grabs Today. 18428 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Cobalt Flower BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, September 11, 2008

I've learned my lesson

I finally learned my lesson on how not to do things even when your seriously desperate and need the money or the help.I had to get a loan a while back which was split between me and two of my family members and I realized now that I forgot about it until my family reminded me about the payment. I finally told kyle which i was scared crapless to do because i have kept it from him for so long and i was scared he would be really really mad at me for it which he wasn't mad he actually calmed me down and told me how to handle it. I never realized how supportive he is for me..Its crazy because when i think he will get mad he doesn't and I know theres times that he should be mad. but i guess in the end all things will work out and i really shouldn't worry as much as i do because in the end it will all work out.

0 comments: