? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (22 Ratings)??22 Grabs Today. 32054 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Storm? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (25 Ratings)??20 Grabs Today. 18428 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Cobalt Flower BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Letting go of some of my Thoughts

There's so mamy things in life that i always wonder whether or not thier ever going to change. Like the way some people always expect you to give things back to them when they know you can't so you begin to realize not to count on them anymore. There's only so many people in this world that i can trust and they should know who they are. Like for example Kyle's sister and her fiance Billy..they have done so much for ma and Kyle and i have No idea how the Lord can bless us with people like them. They do so much for us..especially Tiffany! lol I hope she realizes she will be attending many of my future Doctor's appiontments for the baby.. I know she would be super excited just the same as me!:) And if it wasn't for Kyle being the Greatest guy i have ever met in my life then i'm afraid my life wouldn't be perfect as it is when I'm with him. He does so much for me and for our upcoming baby. He treats me like i'm just a baby myself..He tells me when I shouldn't run and when to slow down on the things i am doing all the time. There's some people in my family that make me feel really fat even though i know that i'm not yet! I mean come on people!! I'm only almost two months Pregnant..give me a flipping break and watch your own wieght for once instead of mine. I'm already nervous enough to gain more wieght than I should so just let me handle my wieght issues the way I know I should. Life isn't easy for anybody and right now it's only going to get harder for me and Kyle before it gets better and believe me people it will get easier once I get our feet. I know that we can make it just as long as we don't let the drama from other people get in our way and effect us. We will always make it through the things we get put through!

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

yay felicia! i love you girl!