? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (22 Ratings)??22 Grabs Today. 32054 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Storm? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (25 Ratings)??20 Grabs Today. 18428 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Cobalt Flower BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The amazing changes


I recently found out a week ago that I was pregnant and it totally shocked me and made me nervous at the same time! I had so many thoughts going through my mind all at once..like the fact that my family would be so mad at me for this and how to tell others about. Luckily I have an amazing boyfriend that has always there for me and was right by my side whenever i was told the news by the nurse. Some people we're against the fact that me and kyle we're going to be having a baby. But thier starting to come around and it really helps me and kyle alot because now we don't have as much stress as we did have at the beginning of all of this. We just recently moved to springdale and if it wasn't for his sister and her man billy we wouldn't have anything. They both have helped us out so much and I really appreciate them both. For me and kyle, moving up here has been the best thing for us so far becuase we're away from Stilwell..there is so much drama in that town that we both we're depressed and we always fought when we were there, but ever since last week we haven't gotten into a fight one time which is so AWESOME!! I am so happy with him..I couldn't imagine being with anyone else. I believe that everything happens for a reason and I believe God gave me and Kyle this baby to show us that we really are meant to be with each other. even though we have our differences, there's so much we have in common! I love waking up in the morning right next to him and having him there to talk to. There so much that we both have to go through and I know as long as we have each other we can always make it through the hard times that we have ahead of us. I love him so much with all of my heart and I know we can make it through this! And we still have eight more months of me being gripey and harsh and me getting fat. lol But I know we can always make it through!

0 comments: