? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (22 Ratings)??22 Grabs Today. 32054 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Storm? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (25 Ratings)??20 Grabs Today. 18428 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Cobalt Flower BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, July 26, 2010

So much has changed ;)

Well its been over four months or so since life changed drastically, but now that it has been so long i simply see it was for the better!
UPDATES:I still work at the sunshine store :) not the best job but atleast its a job right? And i finally got me a new ride lol..gave up the old camry :( sadly! I got me a 2001 suzuki grand vitara!!! Its 4wheel drive and its a standard. not exactly what i wanted but i got it all on my own! yay!!!
Little Sydney Joy has surely grown lately!She can talk now and has learned how to fight lol she goes to her dads every saturday now since he has left out for cleet! We get along just fine and thats no lie! we're drama free with each other.I have been meeting new people everyday and i love that! yet I'm not looking for anyone specail right now lol just trying to enjoy life with Sydney and my close family!
I always thought me and kyle would be together forever but looking back on how life was now i see why werent gonna make it..i still care with all my heart but we both still have growing up to do ..nd we both realize it! but as days go by i get more and more usest to him not being around..yeah i do love him still but i think that love i had for him has changed.I dont think anything will change soon for him or me..theres always going to be that one person that has a hold on him..i want someone who will share everything with me..not the person in the middle. one day i will find a guy who will love me and sydney and cherish us in his life..when that days gonna happen? who knows? maybe thats in years to come..but im in no hurry to find that someone. planin to enroll for nursing school in a few months..finally going to get my career started up and on the ball this time!I never thought id be able to say this but i have finally showed peoplle i can do this on my own and raise Sydney on my won..its not as hard as it seemed to be in the begginning but i know with Gods help i can do this!!!!

0 comments: